Occasionally, the IVANS data exports may miss some transactions in the automated XML export. With the Correct IVANS Claim Reports tool, you can regenerate a claim report based on the claim number and cursor date.
To regenerate a claim report:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Vendors section, and then select Correct Claim Reports.
- On the Correct Claim Reports screen, complete the following steps:
- On the What is the date of the incorrect report? box, select the affected claims report date.
- On the Claim Number box, type the related claim number.
- Select Add Another Claim Number to add more claim numbers.
- Select Remove to delete a claim number.
- Select Update Report.
A confirmation message displays. A new file will be added to the