In BriteRules, deployable project versions are set up by effective dates and labeled by tags. If you want to deploy a project version based on a new effective date, you need to create a deployable project version based on the new effective date.
Note: When you create a deployable project version, it collects all of the project’s models, rules, and helpers up to its effective date.
To create a deployable project version from an effective date:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules.
- On the Rules screen, in the Projects menu, use the arrows to navigate to and select the applicable project.
- On the project’s screen, select the Effective Date box, and then select Manage effective dates.
- On the Project effective dates screen, in the box of the effective date you want to use to create a deployable project version, select the options icon , and then select Create Deployable.
Important: You will receive a pop-up window at the top of the screen that contains the tag number of the deployable project version you created. Take note of the tag number, because you will need it to identify the project version when you deploy it.
To deploy the project version you created:
- Navigate to the project’s screen, and then select Deployment.
- In the Production box, select Edit.
Note: The Production box will display either Current deployed tag or Not deployed yet.
- In the dropdown list, select the project version you created, and then select Deploy.
Note: To locate the project version you created, refer to the tag number that appeared in the pop-up window when you created it.