BriteDocs allows you to create new assets for your templates. Image files are called assets in BriteDocs. Assets can include custom graphics, signatures, images, and logos. BriteDocs supports all image file types for assets.
To create a new asset in BriteDocs:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- Under Explore Templates, select a folder to open it.
- Select a template row to open the Documents menu.
- In the Documents menu, right-click the Global Assets folder to open the folder’s submenu.
- Select Upload an asset.
- In the Upload a New Asset dialog box, select the Drag & Drop a File, or Click Here section. Your system’s File Explorer or Finder dialog box displays.
- Navigate to the image you want to upload and select it.
- Select Open.
- In the Upload a New Asset dialog box, type a name in the File Name box if you want like to rename the image file.
- Select Save.
You have successfully created a new asset.