In Notes screens, you can manually create a note. You can complete this action only in the Provider Administrator portal. To create a note, access any Notes screen and:
- Select + New Note.
- In the Note Title box, type the name of the note you are creating.
- In the Note Contents box, type details related to the note.
- If you want to create an alert from the note you’re adding, select the Add Alert link above Note Title. The Add Alert dialog box will open. If you don’t want to create an alert, move to step 6.
- Complete the Add Alert dialog box.
- Select Save Changes to save the note.
Note: If you don’t select Save, the note will remain in the All Notes list, but it won’t display the note title or note contents.
For all notes you manually create without an alert, the Edit Note, Add Alert, and Delete Note buttons will appear in the note’s top-right corner. For all notes you manually create with an alert, the Edit Note, Edit Alert, and Delete Note buttons will appear in the note’s top-right corner.