BriteCore staff can create a Zendesk view to show open tickets for a client.
To create a Zendesk view to show open tickets:
- On the Zendesk dashboard, select the administrator settings icon .
- On the Settings screen, under Manage, select Views, and then select Add View.
- For Name, type the client’s name.
- Under Meet all of the following conditions, set up the following conditions:
- Ticket: Group Is [Client Name]
- Ticket: Status Less than Solved
- Under Available for, select Agents in Group, and then, in the dropdown list, select the client’s name.
- Select Create View.
- Under Formatting Options, add the following columns:
- Request date
Note: These are the standard options we use across the company. You can add additional columns if needed.