BriteDocs gives you the tools to create a new form by uploading a static PDF form and publishing it as an attachment in BriteCore.
To create a new form by uploading a PDF:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- Under Explore Templates, select a folder to open it.
- Select a template row to view the Documents menu.
- In the Documents menu, select Upload a PDF.
- In the Upload a New PDF dialog box, select an appropriate folder name in the Folder dropdown list.
- In the Name box, type a form name. When you type in the Name box, the Upload a New PDF expands to include a Drag & Drop a File, or Click Here section.
- In the Description box, type the purpose or any meaningful information about the form.
- Select the Drag & Drop a File, or Click Here section. Your system’s File Explorer or Finder dialog box displays.
- Navigate to the form you want to upload and select it.
- Select Open.
- Select Save to begin editing your form.
You have successfully created a new form by uploading a PDF form.