This guide walks you through manually migrating configurations from one BriteCore site to another.
Note: There is no REST API interaction, making this process completely manual.
- Manually migrate advanced settings via the user interface (UI) in the Provider Administrator portal. Include the following settings:
- Export Quote Flow
- Import Quote Flow
- Contact role mapping import/export or copy paste?
- Map billing schedules [TO-DO]
- Export Policy Screen Flow
- Import Policy Screen Flow
- Export a rules project
- Rename a line of business
- Rename a product
- Import a Rules project
- Deploy a rule to the master branch
- Commit rule changes to a project
- Sync rules
- Enable BriteDocs
- Copy/Paste markup (keep name the same across environments)
- Stock deliverables mapping
- BriteDocs Mapping. Yaml in Constance config. (django-admin)
- Run the Map Line command (django-admin)
- Migration of contacts is manual, via the user interface in the Provider Administrator portal. For more information on migrating contacts, please read the Contacts documentation.
- Manually migrate custom system tags via the UI in the Provider Administrator portal.
- Subscribe to events as desired.
- If the v1 policy numbering engine is used, then this is completed when configuring Advanced Settings (see section 1 – Settings above).
- If the v2 engine is used, then additional configuration of the numbering sequence(s) and scheme(s) is required.
Note: Only BriteCore staff can complete this since there isn’t a UI.