When a user is invited to use BriteAuth, BriteCore sends them an email that includes their username and temporary password. As an administrator, you can customize the email’s subject and body.
Subject: Welcome to BriteCore!
Welcome to BriteCore! Your username is [username] and temporary password is [# # # #].
Note: When customizing the email body, don’t omit the [username] and [# # # #] merge fields. In the invitation email sent to the user, BriteCore will merge the information the user needs to log in for the first time to those fields.
To customize a user invitation email:
- On the BriteCore sidebar, select Manage Users.
- On the Manage Users sidebar, select Admin Settings.
- Next to Invitation messages, select Edit.
- In the Email subject template box, type your custom email subject.
- In the Email message template box, type your custom email body.
- Select Save.
- BriteCore will display a preview of your subject and message.