The BriteCore Data Dictionary gives you an overview of all data sets and data points available for use in BriteData; it includes over 1,500 data elements across all of BriteCore’s major operational modules, such as Policies, Quotes, and Claims.
The Data Dictionary is useful for answering the following questions:
- What is the source data for the data point I need?
- Is the data point available to select in BriteData?
- What are the primary keys in each data set?
- What is the definition of a particular data point?
- What is the format type of each data point?
Access the BriteCore Data Dictionary
- Select Reports in the BriteCore menu.
- Select Data Dictionary in the Reports menu.
- Scroll through the Data Sets menu to view available data sets.
- Select a particular data set to view available data points.
- Select View Sample Data to view a sample of your existing data.
Figure 1: Navigating data points.
Figure 2: View Sample Data button.
Figure 3: Sample data display.