Data fields (fields) define the data that may be collected to rate a risk. The provided values are used for collecting data; creating underwriting rules; and determining the premium, limit, and deductible values.
When you select Data Fields, you will see the existing data fields.
To add a new data field to a risk type, select the risk type, and then select + Add Data Field.
You can choose from several types of data field configuration options.
Data fields documentation
- Data fields overview
- Data field type configuration options
- Data field validators
- Preformatted data fields
- Data field formats
- Option Selection overview
- Use a risk type as an Option Selection source
- Make non-required rating fields optional
- Add a data field to a risk type
- Edit a data field
- Delete a data field
BriteLines training progress