In BriteLines, if you no longer need a risk type calculation, you can delete it.
Warning: Make sure you understand the effects of deleting the calculation before proceeding.
To delete a calculation:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the calculation you want to delete.
Warning: Once you delete a calculation, you can’t recover it.
- In the Calculations section, in the Calculations list, navigate to and hover over the calculation you want to delete, and then select the Remove calculation icon.
You have successfully deleted a calculation.