While working with lines, you may create product version drafts for experimentation, which you plan to delete when you’re finished. In BriteLines, you can delete a non-initial product version draft via BriteCore’s UI.
Note: When you delete a draft non-initial product version, BriteLines will emit a new event: bc.lines.version_deleted. You can subscribe to the delete product version event and take appropriate actions.
Delete a non-initial product version draft
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, under Version, ensure you have selected the product version you want to delete.
- To the right of Product Overview, select Delete Product.
- In the Delete Product dialog box, select:
- Yes to delete the product.
- Cancel to return to the product without deleting it.
If you selected Yes, you have successfully deleted a product version.