In BriteLines, if you no longer need a rate table, you can delete it.
Warning: Make sure you understand the effects of deleting the rate table before proceeding.
To delete a rate table:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the rate table you want to delete.
- In the Rate Tables section, in the Rate Tables list, navigate to and select the rate table you want to delete.
Warning: Once you delete the rate table, you can’t recover it.
- On the Edit Rate Table screen, select Delete Rate Table.
You have successfully deleted a rate table.