You can delete a recovery entry in the Accounting screen of a claim. To delete a recovery entry, access the claim and:
- Select Accounting from the claim menu.
- Navigate to and select the Transactions collapsible box.
- In the Recovery table, locate the recovery entry you want to delete.
- Select the red X next to the recovery entry you want to delete. A Confirm pop-up window will open asking Are you certain you want to delete this recovery?
- Select Yes to delete the recovery. If you select No, you will return to the Recovery table without deleting the recovery.
- When you remove a recovery entry, it will appear in the Recovery table with a red line through the recovery entry and the date you deleted it.
Figure 1: Deleted recovery entry in the Recoveries table.