Depending on the type of report you are deleting, the steps will vary slightly. To delete a report:
- Select Reports in the BriteCore menu.
- On the Report List screen, scroll to your report or search for it.
- Select the Report Name link.
- In the dialog box, select the Edit Report link.
- If the report you selected is a:
- Stock report: Select the Delete Report button in the Edit Report dialog box.
- Britedata report: You will be redirected to the BriteData Report Builder screen. Select Delete Report at the top of the screen.
- In the confirmation message pop-up window, you will be asked: All data associated with this report will be deleted. Are you certain you want to remove it? Select OK.