If you no longer need a risk type data field, you can delete it.
Warning: Make sure you understand the effects of deleting the data field before proceeding.
To delete a risk type data field:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the data field you want to delete.
- In the Data Fields list, navigate to and select the data field you want to delete.
Warning: Once you delete a data field, you can’t recover it.
- Select Delete Field.
You have successfully deleted a data field.