If you no longer need a rule in BriteRules, you can delete it.
To delete a rule:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules or All Products > Rules.
- On the Rules screen, in the Projects section, select the applicable project.
- On the Project screen, search for or navigate to and select the rule you want to delete.
- On the Rule screen, select the options icon and then select Delete.
- In the Warning dialog box, select OK.
A message will appear at the top of the screen confirming the rule has been successfully removed.