BriteDocs allows you to delete your extraneous assets. Image files are called assets in BriteDocs. Assets can include custom graphics, signatures, images, and logos. BriteDocs supports all image file types for assets.
To delete an asset in BriteDocs:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- On the Explore Templates page, select a folder to open it.
- Select a template row to open the Documents menu.
- In the Documents menu, select the folder containing the asset.
- Right-click the asset to see the submenu, then select Delete.
You have successfully deleted an asset.