In BriteLines, if you no longer need an item, you can delete it.
Warning: Once you delete an item, you can’t recover it.
To delete an item:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the applicable risk type.
- In the Items section, in the Items list, navigate to and select the risk type item you want to delete.
- On the Edit Item screen, select Delete Item.
Warning: Once you delete a risk type item, you can’t recover it.
- In the Delete Item dialog box, select Yes.
You have successfully deleted an item.