You can delete location/property photos you uploaded in the Policyholder portal.
Note: You can’t delete a photo uploaded by an agent or an existing photo in BriteCore. You can delete only photos you uploaded.
To delete an existing location/property photo:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the options below:
- Scroll to the Dwelling Property card. Your access to policy details depends on how many policies you have:
- If you have a single policy, select View Policy.
- If you have multiple policies, select the address link of the policy you want to view.
- On the Details tab, scroll to Location, and then select View Details.
- Scroll to the Location Photos, and then select the photo you want to edit.
- On the Edit Photo screen, select the pencil icon to edit.
- On the Edit Location Photo screen, select Delete Photo.
- A Confirm removal dialog displays, asking Are you sure you want to delete this photo?
- Select OK.
Your photo will be deleted and the Location Details screen displays.