BriteCore’s documents functionality manages deliverables—documents generated as a part of the quote/policy/claim lifecycle. BriteCore has standard deliverables, which carriers can use as well as add their logo and other carrier-specific fields to. Documents are static rendered files, typically delivered in .pdf format, though other formats, such as .html or .docx, can be used.
Generated documents and uploaded files are stored in Attachments. Deliverables generated by BriteCore are stored here automatically. Other files can be uploaded by policyholders, agents, and carrier users, and then stored in this module.
BriteCore includes numerous stock deliverables. It also enables the creation of custom deliverables via HTML/Jinja that have the same look and feel as stock deliverables, but with custom content. Fully customizable documents are possible as well.
Note: All deliverables are specific to states. Therefore, customizations made in one state won’t be reflected on the same deliverable under another state.
BriteCore’s Classic deliverables functionality offers:
- Available out of the box.
- Cover basic policy lifecycle.
- Some deliverables have fixed components.
- Allows minor customization and the addition of paragraphs and signatures.
Custom deliverables allow a user to create documents that address use cases not covered by the stock deliverables using HTML/Jinja. Jinja is an open-source templating language used to build custom and render.py deliverables.
Written in HTML/CSS/Jinja, render.py deliverables are fully customizable.
BriteDocs serves as the deliverable rendering engine for the BriteCore ecosystem, and also creates and manages deliverable templates that control how documents look. BriteDocs can create/manage the following deliverable types:
- HTML/Jinja Templates
- Static PDF Forms
- Image Assets (.png/.jpeg)
BriteDocs integrates seamlessly with other BriteCore modules, as well as third-party data sources and solutions. BriteDocs:
- Supports HTML, PDF, and visual drag-and-drop editor interfaces.
- Enables quickly built custom documents and easy single-source template changes by using reusable components.
- Maps and recognizes data fields in uploaded PDFs from third-party document systems.
- Empowers insurer development teams to build templates using HTML, CSS, and Jinja2.
- Customizes documents with insurer assets, including logos and signatures.
- Offers insurers easy editing and customization of document templates.
- Automates the form update process, which minimizes manual inputs and saves time and effort.
- Provides an elevated customer experience through fully branded document deliverables.