Downloading a list of enrolled users gives you a spreadsheet of all enrolled users in the Policyholder portal. The spreadsheet contains more details than what is provided in the Enrolled Users dashboard.
To download a list of enrolled users:
- Go to the Enrolled Users dashboard.
- Select Download Enrolled User List.
- Open the downloaded .xls spreadsheet.
The .xls spreadsheet contains several columns, including:
- Name: Enrolled user’s name.
- User Login: Enrolled user’s login name.
- Preferred Language: Spanish or English based on the language selected by the insured for the app.
- Registration Date: The date that the user registered, formatted MM/DD/YYYY.
- E-Delivery: Indicates whether an enrolled user has opted in for E-Delivery. Yes means the user has elected to receive paperless communication. No means the user wants hard copies of their documents.
- Emails: Confirmed emails only will display in this column. The word confirmed: will appear prior to each confirmed email. No data will display if the user didn’t confirm their email. Email confirmation is important to ensure successful E-Delivery.
- Phone: Phone numbers in BriteCore.
- eDelivery: Indicates whether an enrolled user has opted in for E-Delivery. Yes means the user has elected to receive paperless communication. No means the user would like to receive hard copies of their documents.
- Emails confirmed: A number will indicate how many emails were confirmed out of how many the account has (for example, 1 of 2 means 1 out of 2 emails were confirmed).
- Link to BriteCore Profile.