In BriteLines, once you add a calculation to a risk type, you can go back and edit it.
Warning: Shared calculations might be used in other places such as data fields, rate tables, and items, so make sure you understand the effects before changing the calculation.
To edit a calculation:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the calculation you want to edit.
- In the Calculations section, in the Calculations list, navigate to the calculation you want to edit, and then complete one or both of the following steps:
- In the Reference Name box, edit the reference name.
- In the Calculation box, edit the calculation or value.
- Select anywhere outside of the box to save the calculation.
You have successfully edited a calculation.