Administrators can edit a file’s Print State.
To edit a file’s Print State:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Reports.
- In the Reports menu, select Attachments.
- On the Attachments screen, complete one of the following steps to navigate to the file you want to edit:
- Select the folders and subfolders containing the file.
- In the Search for a File box, type the name of the file, and then select Search.
- Select the blank space of the file’s row.
Figure 1: Select the empty space of the file’s row.
- In the 1 File row, select the Print State button.
- In the Edit Print State dialog box, complete the following steps:
- In the dropdown list, select the applicable state.
- Select OK.