Before you publish a product version, you can go back and edit its name, description, or effective date.
Note: Once you publish a product version, you can’t edit it.
To edit a product version:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, under Version, complete the following steps:
- Select the applicable version.
- In the list of versions, navigate to the version you want to edit, select the actions icon and then select Edit.
- In the Update Version dialog box, make the necessary changes, and then select Save Version.
You have successfully edited a product version.