Once you have added a product to a line of business, you can always go back and edit its details.
Note: You can follow these steps to edit the default Countrywide product.
To edit a product:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, select the product you want to edit.
- On the Product Overview screen, select Edit Product.
- On the General tab, you can complete one or more of the following steps:
- In the Label box, edit the product’s label.
Note: The Reference Name is a product’s unique identifier, so you can’t change it.
- In the Renumber risks section, select either Endorsement or Renewal.
- In the Policy Term Options box:
- Select +Add Term to add an additional term to the product.
- Edit the number of policy terms.
- Edit the length of the policy term by selecting Years or Months.
- Select Save Changes.
The product you added appears in the Products list.