In BriteLines, once you add a rate table to a risk type, you can go back and edit it.
Warning: Make sure you understand the effects of editing the rate table before proceeding.
To edit a rate table:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the rate table you want to edit.
- In the Rate Tables section, in the Rate Tables list, navigate to and select the rate table you want to edit.
Note: Changing a rate table can affect many things, so make sure you’re aware of the effects of changing the rate table before proceeding.
- On the Edit Rate Table screen, make the necessary changes.
- Select Save Rate Table.
You have successfully edited a rate table.