After you add a data field to a risk type, you can go back and edit it.
To edit a risk type data field:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Lines.
- In the Lines of Business list, select the applicable line of business.
- On the Line Overview screen, in the Products menu, navigate to and select the applicable product.
- On the Product Overview screen, in the Risk Types section, select the risk type with the data field you want to edit.
- In the Data Fields list, navigate to and select the data field you want to edit.
- In the Edit Data Field section, make the necessary changes.
Warning: Changing a data field will affect all the places the field is used.
- When you’re finished editing the data field, select Save Field.
You have successfully edited a data field.