The information that displays in the Loss Location section is pulled from information added during the first notice of loss (FNOL). You can add and edit Loss Location information in the claim file’s Details screen.
To edit Loss Location, access the Details screen of a claim file, and:
- Navigate to the Loss Location section and select Edit. The Loss Location dialog box will open.
- In the Number/Street box, ensure the information provided is accurate. If it isn’t, type the correct information.
- In the Cross Street box, ensure the information provided is accurate. If it isn’t, type the correct cross street information.
- In the City and State boxes, ensure the correct city and state are displaying. If they aren’t, type the correct City and State (use the state abbreviation) for where the loss occurred.
- In the Other details box, type any additional important details.
- When you’re finished adding and updating Loss Location information, select Save. If you select Cancel, you will return to the Details screen without saving the new information you added.
When you make changes to this section, the changes will be recorded in the Claim Activity Log. The following information will be included in the Claim Activity Log record:
- The date and time of change.
- The user that made the change.
- The original value.
- The new value.