You can edit payment transactions that have the status Draft. The Draft status means the transaction has not been completed, submitted, or approved. You can edit payment transactions only from within the exposure file’s Accounting screen.
To edit a transaction, access the Accounting screen of the exposure file, and:
- In the Transactions table, navigate to a transaction with the status of Draft.
- Navigate to the Actions column of the transaction and select the ellipsis. A dropdown list will appear.
- Select Edit. The Payment Details dialog box will open in edit mode, and it will display in the header Payment Details: <Reserve Category>.
Note: If you’re unable to edit the Payment Details dialog box, select Edit in the top right of the dialog box.
- Edit the payment information you need to change. See Make a payment from an exposure file’s Accounting screen for more information.
- When you’re finished editing, select Submit Payment or Save as Draft. If you select Cancel, you will return to the Accounting screen without saving the information you added.
When you select Submit Payment, the transaction status will change to Approved. When you select Save as Draft, the transaction status will remain Draft.