BriteDocs uses HTML to create templates powered by Jinja. Jinja is a template-rendering engine that gives users a set of tools to inject data points directly into a deliverable. With BriteDocs, you can edit your own dynamic templates and render them as documents in BriteCore.
To edit an existing template:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Documents.
- Under Explore Templates, select a folder to open it.
- Select the template row you want to edit.
- On the Template screen, select Editor.
- In the Editor tab, you can edit your template using HTML.
- Navigate to Available Functions to add reusable components.
- Select Preview to view the template.
- Select Publish Version.
You have successfully edited a template in BriteDocs.