You can edit your contact information directly in the portal if your provider allows it. The options available depend on your provider settings. You can:
- Remove a phone number.
- Add another phone number.
- Update emails
- Change your mailing address.
To edit your contact information:
- Log in to the Policyholder portal using one of the following options:
- On the top of the screen, select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) to open the Navigation Menu.
- Select View Account.
- Under Contact Information, select Update Contact Information.
- To remove a phone number, select Remove.
- To add a phone number, select Add Another Phone Number.
- Enter the updated phone number under the Phone Number box.
- Select Phone Type.
- Select Save Changes.
- To update emails, select Update emails.
- Enter the updated email address under the Associated Email box for each policy.
- Select Save.
- A user action required pop-up window appears: An email with a confirmation code was sent to <email address>. Please enter the code to confirm this email change. The email may take a minute or two to arrive. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
- Enter the confirmation code and select Confirm.
- If the confirmation code does not match, a warning displays: The confirmation code entered does not match, please verify that you have entered it correctly. Select OK to retry.
- A notice displays confirming your email address changes. Select OK.
- To edit your mailing address, edit directly under Address (Mailing/Billing).
- Select Save Personal Information.
You have successfully edited your contact information.