You can email policy information to designated recipients from the policy header on a policy’s Overview screen.
To email policy information:
- Select Policies and Quotes.
- Locate and select the policy for which you want to email policy information. The policy’s Overview screen will display.
- In the policy header, navigate to and select Email Policy Information. The Email Policy Information dialog box will open.
- In the To box, the email address associated with the primary named insured will automatically populate. To add additional recipients, type the email address(es) in the To box.
- In the Subject box, the policy number and primary named insured are displayed. You can’t edit the Subject box.
- In the Body box, type information you want to include in the email. This is optional.
- From the Attachments dropdown list, select the attachments you want to include in the email. This is optional.
- Select Send Email.
When you send an email, a note is automatically generated in the Notes screen of the policy. The note identifies the recipients of the email, attachments included in the email, and text included in the body of the email.