BriteCore sends LexisNexis conditional data based upon whether the contact is a person or business and if the contact is within the United States. The allow-credit-score-report-for-international-address advanced setting allows you to retrieve credit scores for international addresses.
Note: By default, allow-credit-score-report-for-international-address is set to False (default), meaning LexisNexis won’t return a credit score for international addresses.
To enable allow-credit-score-report-for-international-address:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type allow-credit-score-report-for-international-address, and then select Search.
- In the allow-credit-score-report-for-international-address box:
- To retrieve the international address credit scores, select True.
- To prohibit Lexis Nexis from retrieving international address credit scores, select False (default).