The generate-notice-of-underwriting-cancellation advanced setting triggers BriteCore to automatically generate the Notice of Cancellation deliverable when:
- A policy is canceled.
- In the Cancel Policy dialog box, under Cancellation Reason, the word Underwriting appears within the selection.
Note: If you have multiple cancellation reasons with the word Underwriting in them, BriteCore will generate the custom deliverable for any of those reasons.
To enable the generate-notice-of-underwriting-cancellation advanced setting:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Advanced.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, in the Search for a Setting box, type generate-notice-of-underwriting-cancellation, and then select Search or press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- In the generate-notice-of-underwriting-cancellation box, select True.