If your provider allows, you can enroll in automatic payments (AutoPay). To enroll in AutoPay, you must add a valid payment method to the Policyholder portal.
To enroll in AutoPay:
- Access the My Payments screen.
- Under Payment Plan, select Payment Plan / AutoPay.
- Select Current Term or Next Term.
- The Next Term button doesn’t appear if you haven’t renewed your policy.
- If you sign up for AutoPay for the next term, it doesn’t affect the current term.
- If you sign up for AutoPay for the current term, it automatically transfers to the next term unless you update it.
- You can change your Auto Pay enrollment at any time.
- Under Automatic Payments, select the slider next to Automatic payments are turned off. If your provider didn’t enable the settings for it, you won’t be able to continue.
- A Confirm Authorization dialog box displays. After you review the terms, select I Accept to continue or I Decline to cancel.
- If you don’t have a valid payment method on file, a pop-up window displays: Please add Bank Account or Credit Card.
- Select your payment method from the Please choose your Payment Method dropdown list.
- Select Save Changes.
- A Payment Plan dialog box displays: Are you sure you want to change your billing schedule? Select OK.
- A Done pop-up window displays: Billing schedule changed. Select OK.