When setting up a new instance of BriteCore, you can expedite the process by using the Export Line feature to export active Policy Types and lines of business from one state to another.
To export a line of business:
- In the top-right of the screen, select the profile icon, and then, in the dropdown list, select Resources, and then select Support Tools. Depending on your configuration, Support Tools may appear on the bottom-left of the screen under BriteCore Resources.
- On the BriteCore Support Tools screen, navigate to the Lines section, and then select Export Line.
- On the Export Line screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Effective Date dropdown list, select the effective date of the line of business you want to export.
- In the State dropdown list, select the state you want to export the line of business from.
- In the Line dropdown list, select the line of business you want to export.
- Select Export. BriteCore will confirm when you have successfully exported the line of business.
Note: The export file is in JSON format, and you can use it to populate lines for another state in BriteCore and load into an external application or system.