In BriteRules, you can export a project with or without dependencies.
You have two export options:
- Export: A regular export containing only the project you selected to export.
- Full Export: An export containing the project you selected to export and the project’s dependent packages.
To export a project:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Rules.
- On the Rules screen, select Projects, and then use the arrows to navigate to and select the project you want to export.
- On the project screen, under the Effective Date dropdown list, select the options icon , and then select either Export or Full Export. The export file will download to your computer.
Note: Once the file finishes downloading, you can import the file into another environment.