BriteCore data sets are available as .csv files for download on the Report List screen.
To export data sets:
- Select Reports in the BriteCore menu. You will be directed to the Report List screen by default.
- Scroll to the Export Data Sets section.
- Select the data sets you want to export.
- Select Select All to download all data sets.
- Select Download [#] Selected File(s).
- Enter the Start Date and End Date on the Export data sets dialog box, and then select the Download button to continue.
- If your data set requires a single date, you will be prompted to enter an as of date for the data.
- Select OK on the pop-up window displaying the message: This may take some time. Upon completion, an email will be sent to the address specified in your Contacts account. Thank You!