Return premiums are exported from a central queue and can be exported to any vendor of a client’s choosing, including QuickBooks and Intacct.
- If a return premium isn’t exported from the Return Premium Queue, it will remain in the queue until it is transferred, deleted, exported, rejected, or manually processed.
- Before you can void return premiums, you must export them.
Before you can export a return premium to a vendor, you must be integrated with the desired vendor.
Note: For information on integrating with a specific vendor, see Integrations documentation.
Export the return premium
- In the BriteCore menu, select Policies.
- In the Policies menu, select Payments, and then select Return Premium.
- On the Return Premium screen, use the Search and Filter boxes to navigate to the return premium you want to export.
- Next to the applicable return premium, select the red X to open the Clear Return Premium dialog box. See Figure 1.
- In the Clear Return Premium dialog box, select Mark Exported.
Note: This option exports the return premium to the appropriate vendor.
- Select OK to display the return premium on the vendor’s site.
- To issue a future dated return premium, you must first issue the check manually from your general ledger, and then complete the steps above.
- The Clear All button allows you to mark as exported all return premiums that are in the Return Premium Queue prior to today’s date.