In the Pre-Processing tab of the Payment Processing screen, you can locate payments you want to add to a batch by filtering the payments list by specific criteria. In the future, you will also be able to search for payments.
To filter payments:
- Select the Filters button. A dialog box of the available filters will open.
- Use any of the following filters to narrow the payment results by:
- Due Date Start: Use the date picker to select the start date for the Due Date date range you want to filter payments by.
- Due Date End: Use the date picker to select the end date for the Due Date date range you want to filter payments by.
- Pre-Process Status: From the Pre-process status dropdown list, select Pass or Fail.
- Payee Name: In the Payee Name box, type the name of the payee you want to filter the payments by.
- Transaction Code(s): From the Transaction Code(s) dropdown list, select one or more transaction codes that you want to filter the payments by. The Transaction Code filter is pulled from the transaction you select when you enter a payment in the Accounting screen for an exposure.
- Payment Method: From the Payment Method dropdown list, select the method of payment you want to filter the payments by.
When a filter is applied, it will display next to the Filters button above the payments list. You can remove filters by selecting the applied filter or the X next to the applied filter.
In addition to filtering the payments list, in the future, you will also be able to search by specific criteria to locate the payments you want to add to a batch.