In the Accounting screen of the claim file, you can filter the Transactions table to easily locate specific transactions.
To filter the Transactions table, access the claim file’s Accounting screen and:
- Navigate to and select the Filters button above the Transactions table.
- You can use one or multiple filters:
- Amount: To filter by amount, in the Amount box, type the amount of the transaction you are filtering the Transactions table by.
- Transaction Type: To filter by type of transaction, from the Transaction Type dropdown select the type of transaction you want to filter the table by. When you select Payment from the dropdown list, additional filters appear:
- Payee: To filter by payee, in the Payee box, type the name of the payee.
- Payment Method: To filter by payment method, from the Payment Method dropdown list, select how the payment was made.
- Check Number: To filter by check number, in the Check Number box, type the check number associated with the transaction.
- Check Date: To filter by check date, in the Check Date box, use the date pickers to enter a date range for the check.
- Check Cleared Status: To filter by the check’s cleared status, in the Check Cleared Status section, select the applicable radio button.
- Check Cleared Date: To filter by the check’s cleared date, in the Check Cleared Date box, use the date picker to enter a date range for when the check cleared.
- Transaction Code: To filter by transaction code, in the Transaction Code box, type the full transaction code that you want to filter the table by.
- Claimant ID: To filter by claimant ID, from the Claimant ID dropdown, select the claimant ID you want to filter the Transactions table by.
- Exposure ID: To filter by exposure ID, from the Exposure ID dropdown, select the exposure ID you want to filter the Transactions table by.
- Transaction ID: To filter by Transaction ID, type the transaction ID number that you want to filter the Transactions table by.
- When you are finished selecting the applicable filters, select outside of the Filters dialog box to return to the Accounting screen. The filters you chose will appear next to the Filters button, directly above the Transactions table.
To remove filters applied to the Transactions table, in the claim file’s Accounting screen:
- Navigate to the highlighted filters next to the Filters button above the Transactions table.
- Select the X next to each filter you want to remove.
As you select different filters to use, the system will automatically apply those filters to the Transactions table.