A billing agent can generate an invoice (deliverable) for an insured with the remainder owed on a policy before it goes into cancellation pending for non-payment. The current system, Edit & Reprint, will generate the full invoice amount of the total premium, while Payoff Balance Summary will provide the remaining balance.
- Log in as an Administrator
- Choose a policy
- Select Custom Deliverable
- Select Payoff Balance Summary from the dropdown list
- Select Done
- Navigate to the Attachments tab
- Locate the deliverable in Policies > Attachments under Payoff Balance Summary
- Check that the deliverable Payoff Amount matches the policy in Policies > Accounts Receivable
Ex:Payoff Balance Summary Deliverable with Expiration Date and Payoff Amount
Ex: Accounts Receivable with Premium Billed and Payoff Amount matching the summary deliverable
Engineers can read PR 10543 for more information.