An insured’s loss history will most often be pulled during quoting, but you can also pull an insured’s current loss history when endorsing a policy. Insurance providers may require agents to run a loss history check.
BriteCore runs a loss history check by partnering with risk assessment vendors.
Get current loss history
To get a named insured’s current loss history:
- Select Policies.
- On the Policies List screen, select a policy number to open a policy.
- Select Property.
- In the Loss History subsection, select the Get Current Loss History button to open the Claims History dialog box.
- In the boxes, verify the first and last names of the named insured are correct.
- Select Get Current Loss History.
View loss history
Once you pull a named insured’s loss history, select the gray arrow icon to the left of a loss to expand the loss and view the loss details.
Figure 1: Select the gray arrow to view loss details.
Delete loss history
Once you pull a named insured’s loss history, you can delete a loss from the current loss history report:
- To the left of the loss you want to delete, select the red X icon.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select OK.
Note: Deleting the loss only removes it from the current loss history report. If you select Get Current Loss History again, BriteCore will pull a new loss history report and deleted losses will be included in the new report.