The fourth step in getting started with BriteApps is setting up the Provider Administrator portal.
To set up the Provider Administrator portal:
- Provide the BriteApps team with contacts in your team who will be the administrator(s).
- The BriteApps team creates administrator users and logins for access to the Provider Administrator portal.
- An administrator can be given read-only access to the policyholder account as a Superuser. Provide a name/names of administrator(s) for Superuser access.
- BriteApps team collaborates with you to review and configure settings appropriately for your company.
- Review the content of the application and revise wording if necessary.