Google Drive offers cloud-based storage for your policy and claim files, which can be automatically retrieved, uploaded, and stored in BriteCore.
When integrated with Google Drive, BriteCore can reactively download documents from a customer’s Google Drive folder.
Google Drive integration benefits:
- Stores the contents of a customer’s documents locally.
- Creates a proper attachment reference associating the document to a unique policy.
Note: The document name must at least partially match the policy number.
Google Drive integration considerations:
- Google Drive won’t send notifications about which file was added.
- The client path resolution isn’t optimized.
- The client path resolution needs to be improved to lower the number of requests made, which would improve its performance.
BriteCore supports Google Drive.