BriteCore's new capability simplifies onboarding for Clients integrating with LexisNexis CLUE Property by allowing a single upload of 5-7 year loss data history files and provides convenient yearly historical reports for Clients with fewer data. BriteCore has also updated its integration with LexisNexis to require daily CLUE contribution reports for new onboarding clients. This update ensures more granular reporting and compliance with LexisNexis requirements.
How does this impact you?
When integrating with CLUE for the first time, Carriers can now generate the required loss files via the following steps:
- Navigate to the "Support Tools" section.
- Look for the option to "Open Initial LexisNexis C.L.U.E Contribution File" and click on it.
- In the new page that opens, locate the "Start Date" field and enter the date you want to start your data contributions from (for example, 01/01/2016).
- Then, locate the "End Date" field and enter today's date or the most recent date for which you have data to contribute.
- Click the "Generate and Send" button to begin the process of submitting your contribution file to the LexisNexis C.L.U.E. property.