When setting up a new instance of BriteCore, you can expedite the process by using the Import Line feature to import active policy types and lines of business from one instance of BriteCore to another. This allows you to promote defined insurance products to other environments.
To import a line of business:
- Depending on your UI configuration, you can navigate to Support Tools in one of the following ways:
- Navigate to the footer of any BriteCore module screen and select Support Tools.
- Navigate to and select the user profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Resources at the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Select Support Tools.
- Navigate to the Lines section, and then select Import Line.
- On the Import Line screen, complete the following steps:
- In the Effective Date dropdown list, select the effective date of the line of business you want to export.
- In the To State dropdown list, select the state you want to export the line of business from.
- Select Choose File to upload your Lines file. Only JSON files are supported.
- Select Import.
BriteCore will confirm when you have successfully imported the line of business.