InsVista is an electronic notification solution provider that manages mortgagee notifications. Insvista handles notifying when a qualifying transaction occurs and an escrow billing invoice is open.
Using the InsVista integration:
- BriteCore sends homeowners (HO) and billing (BG) files to InsVista.
- The HO file sends policy information based on the policy change log.
- The BG file sends invoice info based on printed invoices.
- InsVista electronically notifies mortgagees and lienholders of changes to applicable policies.
The InsVista integration:
- Eliminates the need for mailing notices to lienholders and mortgagees.
- Offers greater management visibility.
- Lowers costs.
- Improves policyholder satisfaction.
InsVista integration considerations:
- If the nightly-processing advanced setting is set to manual, you will need to build and send the InsVista file manually.
- Invista does not report the correct amount when the deductible is set up as a calculation. Since the current integration is set up to tag a specific number and not a calculation, the wrong amount will be sent to InsVista.
BriteCore supports InsVista’s electronic notification processes.