As an administrator, you must invite a user to BriteCore before the user can log in. When you invite a new user, BriteCore will link the user to an existing contact or create a new contact and then send the user an email with a temporary password that enables the user to log in for the first time.
As an administrator, you can customize the email invitation new users will receive.
To invite a new user:
- In the BriteCore menu, select Users.
- In the Users sidebar, select Invite New User.
- In the Username box, type a unique username. This field is required.
- In the Email box, type the user’s email address. This field is required.
- In the Name box, type the user’s first and last name. This field is required.
- In the Phone Number international prefix dropdown list, select from the following options:
- +1 USA (default)
- +1 TCA
- +1 TTO
- +1 SXM
- +1 VCT
- +1 LCA
- In the Phone Number box, type the user’s phone number with area code.
- From the Role dropdown list, select the user’s role.
- If your organization uses Groups to organize users, select the user’s group(s).
- Select Send Invite.